Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Home Opener Nails

I am a huge baseball fan! I love everything about it, especially the Cleveland Indians. I am currently a season ticket holder and I get to enjoy games all season long. I also try and catch a game when they are on the road somewhere as well. Thursday is the home opener and I have started to get ready. I do my nails every year and this year I decided to do something a little different.

One of the current trends is to paint your ring finger nail different from all the others. At first, I wasn't sold on the idea, but I decided what the hell and I gave it a try. The ring finger nail is a baseball and the rest of the nails are a red and blue french. My nails are now ready for  First Pitch!

Go Tribe!!!!

1 comment:

  1. love it!!!! I wish I had Tickets for the Game my self Big tribe Fan cant Wait for the first game!!!

    ReplyDelete