Monday, May 21, 2012

Hand Painted Flowers

I was watching a video on YouTube on how to do hand painted flowers on your nails. I fell in love with the design so I decided that I wanted to try it myself.

For being my first time of doing hand painted flowers, I would say that I did a pretty good job. In the video she used paint brushes and acrylic paint. I used just my normal nail polish and nail art polish (the brushes are very thin). I think next time I do it, I will use paint brushes instead.

Nail Polishes Used: (all polishes were bought at Rite Aid for $1.99 each)
White Tips: Sinful Colors - Snow Me the White
Pink Flowers - Sinful Colors - 24/7
White Outline (on flowers) - Sinful Colors Nail Art - Bad Chick
Black Outline (on flowers) - Sinful Colors Nail Art - Time Off

I absolutely love the Sinful Colors collection. They have so many different colors and glitters and for $1.99 each how can you not love it! The nail art collection is really nice as well. My only complaint about the nail art collection is the brushes have a tendency to get stray hairs, which can make outlining difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment