Friday, January 6, 2012

The Beginning....

It was very hard for me to sit down and figure out what I wanted to write about. There are so many things that I would enjoy writing about, so picking one single topic was something that I just couldn't do. So, I will write about them all.

The idea for the blog started at the office. Working for a marketing company, I have access to many different marketing tools and I have the oppurtunity to learn about different aspects of marketing. Our most recent marketing tool that we are offering is blogging. While sitting in training on Monday, my wheels started turning. I've blogged before (I actually have an online diary), but I wanted a place that I can talk about the things that I'm passionate about. Everything from sports to doing my nails. I was talking to my coworkers and mentioned to them that I should start a blog. We were thinking about a few different ideas and one of us said that I should call the blog "That's What She Said".

After thinking about that (and laughing), we realized that this title will fit perfectly. Not only is it one of the phrases that I (and we at the office) use a lot in response to others, but this blog is based off of what I have to say. So the title fits my personality in more ways than one. Yes, when the title was mentioned, it was to go along with a joke, but it ended up being a perfect fit.




No comments:

Post a Comment