Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pinterest

Has anyone else been on this site? Oh! My! Goodness! I am addicted!

I came across Pinterest because my cousin posted something on her Facebook page about a different way to fold clothes in your drawers. After looking at that, I found so much more stuff! And, now I'm hooked.

I have a section on my page that is for DIY things. I am a fairly craft person, or so I always thought I was. But some of the craft ideas on this site, make me look like an amature. And some of the home organizing tips are unbelievable.

So far, my 2 favorite things are the spice rack turned into nail polish holder:

And the curtain used as a Canopy for your bed:

I have also found some tattoo ideas and even some new nail art that I want to try. The design I have on my nails now came from Pinterest:

Well back to pinning I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment