Monday, January 9, 2012

Purple Rain

I am currently listening to the song Purple Rain by Prince. What a great song!!!

Speaking of Purple, I never really considered myself to be a "purple person". No, not a one eyed, one horn flying purple people eater, but a person who liked the color purple. Purple, to me, is a very girly color and I am not a girly girl. But as I think back about how much I have incorporated the color purple into my life, it appears that I might be a purple person.

I am currently in the middle of redecorating my bedroom. When I originally moved, the colors of my bedroom were teal, black and lime green. I found a comforter that I fell in love so I had to change everything. The new comforter was white and gray and it needed some other color to go wih it. Never in a million years would I think that purple would be the color. Purple and gray actually go well together, but to me, they never did. I went to IKEA this weekend (that is where I bought the comforter to begin with) and they had it on display and to my surprise, they paired it with purple! So I guess this non-girly girl is going purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment